Monday, April 7, 2008

Extended Waterbreak

Day 78 / 90
Phase 3 , Week 12 , Routine 2
Plyometrics
Weight:   242 lbs     -     Loss:   56 lbs
% Loss:   18.8 %     -     Rate:   0.241 %

Another great Plyo workout! I ran in to breathing trouble about 20 minutes in, and I did not remember to bring my meds to the gym with me, again. Thankfully I had them in my locker down the hall. I took an extended "waterbreak" and walked down the hall to get them. After I got back to the gym, I was 100%, and rocked the rest of the routine. The meds are in the gym bag now.

Diet:
• Chicken Parmesan Lean Pocket 290 cal.
• Rockstar Zero 20 cal.
• Green Apple 85 cal.
• Small Banana 70 cal.
• Nature Valley Peanut Butter Crunchy Granola Bar 180 cal.
• Yoplait Light Fat Free Very Cherry 100 cal.
• Fresh Express Lettuce Trio Salad w/ Ken's Steak House Zesty Italian 100 cal.
• Health Choice Simple Selections Chicken Rigatoni 250 cal.
• Progresso Light Home-Style Vegetable & Rice Soup 120 cal.
• Baked Breaded Chicken Breast w/ Chicken Rice-A-Roni 200 cal. (Small Portions)
Total: 1415 cal.

No comments: