Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Total Body...Totally!

Day 100 / 365
P90X+ 3 / 84
Phase 1 , Week 1 , Routine 3
Total Body Plus
Weight Loss Stats:
Weight:   234 lbs     -     Loss:   64 lbs
% Loss:   21.5 %     -     Rate:   0.215 %
 
Heart Rate Monitor Stats:
Time:   47.75 min     -     Burned:   550 cal
Max:   168 bpm     -     Avg:   130 bpm

Very Fun! I again was not able to complete the hanging exercises as they were instructed, so I instead did normal pull-ups. I am sorry for how brief and non-descriptive these first posts have been. I am behind on getting these posted and am therefore rushed in completing them. I will try and include more detail soon, as I get caught up.

Diet:
• Chicken Parmesan Lean Pocket 290 cal.
• Nature Valley Peanut Butter Crunchy Granola Bar 180 cal.
• Campbell's Chunky Healthy Request Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup 220 cal.
• Nutri-Grain Apple Cinnamon Bar 140 cal.
• Health Choice Simple Selections Spaghetti with Meat Sauce 220 cal.
• Pop Secret Extra Butter Popcorn 160 cal.
• Kidney Bean Chili 300 cal. (Small Portions)
Total: 1510 cal.

No comments: