Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Gettin' Off the Knees

Day 86 / 90
Phase 3 , Week 13 , Routine 3
Core Synergistics
Weight Loss Stats:
Weight:   239 lbs     -     Loss:   59 lbs
% Loss:   19.8 %     -     Rate:   0.23 %
 
Heart Rate Monitor Stats:
Time:   54.5 min     -     Burned:   723 cal
Max:   175 bpm     -     Avg:   142 bpm

As I planned yesterday, I completed the Core Synergistics routine today. I rocked it! I had my best performance to date. I even did a couple of the infamous Dreya Rolls, and just about all of the push-ups were standard(no knee). I am looking for at least one more pound lost in the next four days. That is not too much to ask, is it?

Diet:
• Bacon, Egg & Cheese Lean Pocket 280 cal.
• Green Apple 85 cal.
• Small Banana 70 cal.
• Rockstar Sugar Free 20 cal.
• Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey Crunchy Granola Bar 180 cal.
• Nature Valley Chewy Granola Vanilla Yogurt Bar 140 cal.
• Fresh Express Green & Crisp with Iceberg and Romaine Salad w/ Ken's Steak House Zesty Italian 100 cal.
• Healthy Choice Complete Selections Meatloaf 300 cal.
• Progresso Light Savory Southwestern-Style Vegetable 120 cal.
• Orville Redenbacher's Movie Theater Butter Popcorn Orville Redenbacher's Movie Theater Butter Popcorn 120 cal.
• Chicken Sandwich on Stone Ground Wheat Bread 200 cal.
Total: 1615 cal.

No comments: