Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Too Stiff, Sore, and Tired.

Day 80 / 90
Phase 3 , Week 12 , Routine 4
Yoga X
Weight:   243 lbs     -     Loss:   55 lbs
% Loss:   18.5 %     -     Rate:   0.231 %

Today was not the best Yoga day. I don't know what happened. I made sure I got up early enough to give myself time to finish, but halfway through the first half I decided to skip to the last half. Then, halfway through the last half I quit all together. (Can I get any more confusing?) So I only ended up with about half of the routine. My whole upper body is pretty stiff and sore from the beginning of this weeks workouts, so I think that is partly why I was having trouble in the first half. In the last half, I just had very little motivation, and ended up just laying on the mat until I found myself falling asleep. I probably would have been better off substituting X Stretch in for Yoga X instead.

Diet:
• Turkey & Ham with Cheese Lean Pocket 260 cal.
• Green Apple 85 cal.
• Small Banana 70 cal.
• Nature Valley Peanut Butter Crunchy Granola Bar 180 cal.
• Yoplait Original Strawberry Banana 170 cal.
• Fresh Express Green & Crisp with Iceberg and Romaine Salad w/ Ken's Steak House Zesty Italian 100 cal.
• Health Choice Simple Selections Grilled Chicken Breast & Pasta 210 cal.
• Progresso Light Southwestern-Style Vegetable Soup 120 cal.
• Orville Redenbacher's Movie Theater Butter Popcorn 120 cal.
• Chicken Sandwich on Stone Ground Wheat Bread 200 cal.
Total: 1515 cal.

No comments: