Thursday, April 3, 2008

One Leg Wall Sitting

Day 74 / 90
Phase 3 , Week 11 , Routine 5
Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X
Weight:   244 lbs     -     Loss:   54 lbs
% Loss:   18.1 %     -     Rate:   0.245 %

Not the best to date(by far), I only did the first "Leg"(half) of the routine then I "Sat on the Wall"(quit). I did not get to this routine until late and I kept getting interrupted. Needless to say, Ab Ripper X fell through, also.

EDIT: Somehow this post only "saved" and did not "publish" until now.


Diet:
• Turkey & Ham with Cheese Lean Pocket 260 cal.
• Rockstar Zero 20 cal.
• Green Apple 85 cal.
• Small Banana 70 cal.
• Yoplait Light Fat Free Very Cherry 100 cal.
• Healthy Choice Roasted Chicken Chardonnay Cafe Steamer 270 cal.
• Nature Valley Cinnamon Crunchy Granola Bar 180 cal.
• Campbell's Chunky Healthy Request Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup 220 cal.
• Nature Valley Peanut Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars 170 cal.
• Schlotzsky's Small Chipotle Chicken Sandwich on Sourdough 379 cal.
Total: 1754 cal.

No comments: