Sunday, April 6, 2008

On Par for 70

Day 77 / 90
Phase 3 , Week 12 , Routine 1
Chest, Shoulders & Triceps,
Ab Ripper X
Weight:   242 lbs     -     Loss:   56 lbs
% Loss:   18.8 %     -     Rate:   0.244 %

Today could have been better. When I got to the gym, I realized that I forgot my workbook again. This time it did not work out to my advantage. In comparing this week to last week, I went backwards in progress. Oh well, I still got a good workout, I just did not see the improvements that I was hoping for.

There are just two weeks left in my 90 days and I have a pretty healthy loss trend. Check out the 7 & 28 Day Rolling Actual Loss charts. I am on track to reach a total of 70 pounds loss by day 90. I can only hope that I keep going at this rate for the next two weeks.

Diet:
• Meatballs & Mozzarella Lean Pocket 280 cal.
• Rockstar Zero 20 cal.
• Green Apple 85 cal.
• Small Banana 70 cal.
• Nature Valley Peanut Butter Crunchy Granola Bar 180 cal.
• Yoplait Light Fat Free Very Vanilla 100 cal.
• Dole Classic Romaine Salad w/ Ken's Steak House Zesty Italian 100 cal.
• Healthy Choice Roast Turkey Breast Simple Selections 200 cal.
• Progresso Light Southwestern-Style Vegetable Soup 120 cal.
• Nature Valley Mixed Berry Chewy Trail Mix Bar 140 cal.
• Johnsonville Hot Italian Links and Ore-Ida Potatoes O’Brien Hash Browns 300 cal. (Small Portions)
Total: 1595 cal.

No comments: