Friday, April 4, 2008

Wax On, Wax Off...

Day 75 / 90
Phase 3 , Week 11 , Routine 6
Yard Work / Swimming
Weight:   244 lbs     -     Loss:   54 lbs
% Loss:   18.1 %     -     Rate:   0.241 %

Well the slacker trend continues. I substituted my Kempo routine with grueling yard work(Pulling Weeds, Uprooting Volunteer Trees, Pool Maintenence...etc.) and some swimming(one of the best exercises?). Like the Karate Kid, I was "training" by doing chores around the house...yeah?!? I think I would have gotten a better cardio workout with Kempo. There was plenty of sweating, but I think it was mostly from the heat. I am hoping to break this lazy streak(and my norm) by making sure I nail the X Stretch routine tomorrow. I miss the routine more often than I complete it, and I have had enough "rest" this week.

Diet:
• Turkey & Ham with Cheese Lean Pocket 260 cal.
• Rockstar Zero 20 cal.
• Green Apple 85 cal.
• Small Banana 70 cal.
• Yoplait Light Fat Free Boston Cream Pie 110 cal.
• Healthy Choice Complete Selections Roasted Chicken 290 cal.
• Nature Valley Mixed Berry Chewy Trail Mix Bar 140 cal.
• Chili Burger w/ Tator Tots 400 cal. (Small Portions)
• Yoplait Light Fat Free Harvest Peach 100 cal.
Total: 1475 cal.

No comments: