Sunday, April 13, 2008

Last Week Begins

Day 84 / 90
Phase 3 , Week 13 , Routine 1
Yoga X
Weight Loss Stats:
Weight:   239 lbs     -     Loss:   59 lbs
% Loss:   19.8 %     -     Rate:   0.236 %
 
Heart Rate Monitor Stats:     N/A

I was running lated this morning and I knew I was not going to have enough time for Yoga X, so I substituted X Stretch. Not a big deal because I missed X Stretch yesterday, two Yoga's in one week is too many.

Diet:
• Meatballs & Mozzarella Lean Pocket 280 cal.
• Green Apple 85 cal.
• Small Banana 70 cal.
• Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey Crunchy Granola Bar 180 cal.
• Fresh Express Green & Crisp with Iceberg and Romaine Salad w/ Ken's Steak House Zesty Italian 100 cal.
• Yoplait Light Fat Free Apple Turnover 100 cal.
• Healthy Choice Complete Selections Classic Grilled Chicken BBQ 270 cal.
• Orville Redenbacher's Movie Theater Butter Popcorn 120 cal.
• Progresso Light Home-Style Vegetable & Rice Soup 120 cal.
• Chicken Sandwich on Stone Ground Wheat Bread 200 cal.
• Totino’s Party Pizza Supreme 120 cal. (Small Portion)
Total: 1645 cal.

No comments: