Monday, April 14, 2008

Sloppy Schedule

Day 85 / 90
Phase 3 , Week 13 , Routine 2
Construction?
Weight Loss Stats:
Weight:   239 lbs     -     Loss:   59 lbs
% Loss:   19.8 %     -     Rate:   0.233 %
 
Heart Rate Monitor Stats:     N/A

Ok, I am getting sloppy. I called in sick from work today and I did not get this workout done. The most physical activity that I accomplished today was moving a six-foot tall, forty-foot long, chain-link fence, twice. I will probably get to move it around again this week-end, when I get to set it up. I really want to do the Core Synergistics routine, so I will probably make-it up tomorrow morning and I will probably do the Kempo X on my Day 89 in lieu of the scheduled routine. Svg knows all about that! =P

Diet:
• Meatballs & Mozzarella Lean Pocket 280 cal.
• Green Apple 85 cal.
• Small Banana 70 cal.
• Rockstar Sugar Free x2 40 cal.
• Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey Crunchy Granola Bar 180 cal.
• Yoplait Light Fat Free Strawberry 100 cal.
• Health Choice Simple Selections Sesame Chicken 230 cal.
• Nature Valley Chewy Granola Vanilla Yogurt Bar 140 cal.
• NY Strip Steak, Baked Potato w/ Salsa, Half-Ear Corn-on-cob 550 cal. (Small Portion)
Total: 1675 cal.

No comments: