Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hammer Time

Day 79 / 90
Phase 3 , Week 12 , Routine 3
Back & Biceps, Ab Ripper X
Weight:   243 lbs     -     Loss:   55 lbs
% Loss:   18.5 %     -     Rate:   0.234 %

...like your building a house? I am building a brick shxt-house! Great workout! I made some good improvements this week and I also nailed the abs, check out the workbook. Svg, Can't touch this!

Diet:
• Chicken Parmesan Lean Pocket 290 cal.
• Rockstar Zero 20 cal.
• Green Apple 85 cal.
• Small Banana 70 cal.
• Nature Valley Peanut Butter Crunchy Granola Bar 180 cal.
• Yoplait Light Fat Free Key Lime Pie 100 cal.
• Fresh Express Green & Crisp with Iceberg and Romaine Salad w/ Ken's Steak House Zesty Italian 100 cal.
• Health Choice Simple Selections Cheesy Chicken and Rice 220 cal.
• Progresso Light Savory Vegetable Barley Soup 120 cal.
• Nature Valley Mixed Berry Chewy Trail Mix Bar 140 cal.
• Chicken Sandwich on Stone Ground Wheat Bread 200 cal.
Total: 1525 cal.

2 comments:

svg-p90x said...

yeah, u keep crankin those abs while i keep slackin on em :P

Unknown said...

What can I say, I'm "Too Legit to Quit!" Alright, thats the last MC Hammer reference. =P