Thursday, April 10, 2008

Too Many Errands

Day 81 / 90
Phase 3 , Week 12 , Routine 5
Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X
Weight Loss Stats:
Weight:   243 lbs     -     Loss:   55 lbs
% Loss:   18.5 %     -     Rate:   0.228 %
 
Heart Rate Monitor Stats:
Time:   58.25 min     -     Burned:   937 cal
Max:   181 bpm     -     Avg:   156 bpm

Yeah I know. I am a slacker. I had too many things to do today and I just did not find the time to do the routine. I am not skipping it, though. I will make it up early tomorrow, in addition to nailing Kempo X a little later in the evening.

UPDATE: I was successful in making this routine up. I feel that I had one of the best performances to date. I did not get to Abs yet, but I am aiming to get it in before Kempo. As you can see above, I got a Heart Rate Monitor. I will be including the data it provides on the days that I use it. I haven't updated the workbook yet, but it will be up by the end of the day.

Diet:
• Turkey & Ham with Cheese Lean Pocket 260 cal.
• Green Apple 85 cal.
• Small Banana 70 cal.
• Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey Crunchy Granola Bar 180 cal.
• Yoplait Original Strawberry Banana 170 cal.
• Red Robin Whiskey River BBQ Chicken Wrap and Fries 450 cal.
• Beef Stroganoff 200 cal. (Small Portion)
Total: 1415 cal.

1 comment:

svg-p90x said...

oh super sexy heart rate monitor data :D