Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Falling Marbles

Day 66 / 90
Phase 3 , Week 10 , Routine 4
Yoga X
Weight:   250 lbs     -     Loss:   48 lbs
% Loss:   16.1 %     -     Rate:   0.244 %

Another late start day. I think I pressed play at about 4:30am and on Yoga X day, starting late is not good. I, unlike last week, was looking forward to this routine because I skipped stretch on Saturday and I have been pretty achy since then. I was hoping a little Yoga would help stretch things out a little. Well a little Yoga is all I had time for. I just had enough time for the first half. I do intend to revisit it tonight though, as I did with Ab Ripper X yesterday, but it will be a little more challenging to fit it in at three times the length. This morning, I felt like my participation and form were better than they have ever been. I only skipped one move (Right Angle Pose with leg captive and arms locked behind the back, still impossible). I did as much of the Warrior Three variations as my balance would allow, even getting back in the move after I tumble. Sweat marbles were stinging my eyes, rolling off my nose, and falling to the mat. Great workout.

Diet:
• Philly Steak & Cheese Lean Pocket 270 cal.
• Rockstar Zero 20 cal.
• Quaker Oats Cinnamon Oatmeal 160 cal.
• Oats 'N Honey Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bar 180 cal.
• Campbell's Chunky Sirloin Burger With Country Vegetables Soup 360 cal.
• Smart Ones Spicy Szechuan Style Vegetable & Chicken 240 cal.
• Rockstar Sugar Free 20 cal.
• Pop Secret 100 Calorie Pop 100 cal.
• Half Chicken Sandwich on 100% Whole Grain Bread 160 cal.
Total: 1510 cal.

No comments: