Sunday, March 23, 2008

Stop the Bleeding

Day 63 / 90
Phase 3 , Week 10 , Routine 1
Chest, Shoulders & Triceps,
Ab Ripper X
Weight:   253 lbs     -     Loss:   45 lbs
% Loss:   15.1 %     -     Rate:   0.24 %

I am back to a normal diet plan and I seem to have only suffered a one pound gain, so far. I was too tired last night to get my stuff ready for today, so I had to throw everything together in a rush this morning. I still ended up about 20 minutes behind schedule. Then when I got to the workout room at my work, I noticed that I did not bring my workbook. I found a piece of paper and a pen, because I knew I would be too hard to remember all of the details from this routine. The downside was not knowing which weights and reps I did the last time. This however, yielded dramatic improvements on some of the moves, and also some under achievements. Overall it looks like I did very well today.

Diet:
• Turkey & Ham with Cheese Lean Pocket 260 cal.
• Quaker Oats Cinnamon Oatmeal 160 cal.
• Campbell's Chunky Sirloin Burger With Country Vegetables Soup 360 cal.
• Smart Ones Ravioli Florentine 250 cal.
• Dole American Salad w/ Kraft Light Zesty Italian 75 cal.
• Wheat Thins 100% Whole Grain 140 cal.
• Half Chicken Sandwich on 100% Whole Grain Bread 160 cal.
Total: 1405 cal.

No comments: