Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Oh Yeah!

Day 58 / 90
Phase 3 , Week 9 , Routine 3
Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X
Weight: 253 lbs     -     Loss: 45 lbs
%Loss: 15.1 %     -     Rate: 0.26 %

I feel like I rocked this routine, today. I cannot compare it to last time, because I have switched from using bands to dumbbells. I was trying to compare the curls to the Back & Biceps routine. In that comparison, I have increased my resistance in the curls. I also made some improvements to the Ab routine, mostly driven by the workbook, that I did not forget about today. Great workout!

Diet:
• Philly Steak & Cheese Lean Pocket 270 cal.
• Quaker Oats Weight Control Cinnamon Oatmeal 160 cal.
• Nature Valley Roasted Nut Crunch Peanut Crunch 190 cal.
• Campbell's Vegetable Beef Soup 180 cal.
• Smart Ones Creamy Rigatoni w/ Broccoli & Chicken 290 cal.
• Dole American Salad w/ Kraft Light Zesty Italian 75 cal.
• Wheat Thins 100% Whole Grain 140 cal.
• Freshetta PizzAmore Pizza Pepperoni Duo 270 cal. (One Slice)
Total: 1575 cal.

No comments: